We are a private professional admissions consultant our work is to link you up with the right universities for your program and assist you through the application process by making sure you meet the minimum entry requirements and beat deadlines. We do applications for Undergraduates and Post graduate entry levels.
Entry Requirements for Undergraduates
- Valid Passport
- High School results
- Birth certificate
- if applicable post-secondary transcripts
- Predicted grades or Mock results if student doesn’t have his/her finale results
- Personal Statement (we will email you the guidelines of writing one)
Entry Requirements for Postgraduate
- Valid Passport
- High School Certificate
- Degree transcripts
- Recommendation Letter
- Personal statement (we will email you the guidelines of writing one)
Our work is also to make sure you are up to date with the latest visa rules and requirements for each embassy and make sure your visa application is done before the deadlines
- Guide you through the application process
- Make sure you have all the required documents
- Visa interview preparation
- Make sure you application is lodged in on time
People work in order to be able to afford to live the lives that they desire. Careers and working are essential necessities in life. Most people will spend at least a quarter of their adult lives working.
Career counseling can help point people in the right direction when it comes to choosing careers that they will excel at and be happy with.
Our goal is to help our clients find careers that suit them and careers that they are suitable for. We do consider the following when trying to accomplish
Education level when attempting to help you find the right career, since many careers require a certain amount of education we also consider whether or not a client continuing his education is possible or advisable.
Personality– A person’s personality will also usually play a role in determining the best career for him/her, since different personality types usually excel at different types of careers.
Interests -We put our clients’ interests into account when advising them on the best career options for them.
Aptitude and Skills– A person’s aptitude and skills refer to his ability to do something. We interview and test clients to determine where his/her strengths lie, and therefore, which careers he/she would be good at.
Housing is an essential part of any university and in this case on-campus accommodation. It’s important that applicant make sure they have booked there accommodation on-campus before enrolling in a particular institution. We ensure that you have made you on-campus accommodation application on time and that the institution has booked a place for you.
Types of accommodation
- Homestay: this is when a student lives with an approved host family
Traveling to a foreign country can be daunting to most people thus what we do is make sure our clients are well prepared to make that step by doing the following
- Give you a checklist on what you need to carry
- Briefing on how to conduct yourselves while traveling and what to look out for (1st time travelers)
- Make sure they know the Dos and Donts of each particular destination
- Make sure there is someone to pick you up when your arrive at your destination
Follow ups after Enrollment
Our services don’t just end when you go school, we do follow ups after enrollment and make sure you have settled down well. All institution have appointed student counselors that help students through their enrollment and settlement process so we will make sure our clients are in constant communication with this counselors